Communicating editor: I. Mine.
Genetic structure of Japanese Chattonella marina (Raphidophyceae) populations revealed using microsatellite markers
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2014
© 2014 Japanese Society of Phycology
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 102–108, April 2014
How to Cite
Demura, M., Nakayama, T., Kasai, F. and Kawachi, M. (2014), Genetic structure of Japanese Chattonella marina (Raphidophyceae) populations revealed using microsatellite markers. Phycological Research, 62: 102–108. doi: 10.1111/pre.12047
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2012
- Global Environment Research Fund (D-4 and D-72) of the Ministry of the Environment, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!