Communicating editor: M. Hoppenrath.
Ankistrodinium armigerum sp. nov. (Dinophyceae), a new species of heterotrophic marine sand-dwelling dinoflagellate from Japan and Australia
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2014
© 2014 Japanese Society of Phycology
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 125–135, April 2014
How to Cite
Watanabe, K., Miyoshi, Y., Kubo, F., Onuma, R., Murray, S. and Horiguchi, T. (2014), Ankistrodinium armigerum sp. nov. (Dinophyceae), a new species of heterotrophic marine sand-dwelling dinoflagellate from Japan and Australia. Phycological Research, 62: 125–135. doi: 10.1111/pre.12048
- Issue online: 10 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2013
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 24370034
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!