Communicating editor: M. Hoppenrath.
Ankistrodinium armigerum sp. nov. (Dinophyceae), a new species of heterotrophic marine sand-dwelling dinoflagellate from Japan and Australia
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2014
© 2014 Japanese Society of Phycology
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 125–135, April 2014
How to Cite
Watanabe, K., Miyoshi, Y., Kubo, F., Onuma, R., Murray, S. and Horiguchi, T. (2014), Ankistrodinium armigerum sp. nov. (Dinophyceae), a new species of heterotrophic marine sand-dwelling dinoflagellate from Japan and Australia. Phycological Research, 62: 125–135. doi: 10.1111/pre.12048
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2013
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 24370034
Table S1. Primers used in this study for SSU rDNA and LSU rDNA amplification.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.