Communicating editor: J. H. Kim.
Size-spectrum based differential response of phytoplankton to nutrient and iron-organic matter combinations in microcosm experiments in a Chilean Patagonian Fjord
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2014
© 2014 Japanese Society of Phycology
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 136–146, April 2014
How to Cite
Iriarte, J. L., Ardelan, M. V., Cuevas, L. A., González, H. E., Sanchez, N. and Myklestad, S. M. (2014), Size-spectrum based differential response of phytoplankton to nutrient and iron-organic matter combinations in microcosm experiments in a Chilean Patagonian Fjord. Phycological Research, 62: 136–146. doi: 10.1111/pre.12050
- Issue online: 10 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2013
- CONICYT-FONDECYT. Grant Number: 1110614
- Huinay Foundation
- WAFOW/NTNU–Norwegian Research Council Latin American–Norway Programme
- FONDECYT. Grant Number: 3120089
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!