Communicating editor: S-M. Lin.
Metapeyssonnelia tangerina (Peyssonneliaceae, Rhodophyta), a new species associated with coral reef habitats in Puerto Rico, Caribbean Sea
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2014
© 2014 Japanese Society of Phycology
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 197–205, July 2014
How to Cite
Ballantine, D. L., Lozada-Troche, C. and Ruiz, H. (2014), Metapeyssonnelia tangerina (Peyssonneliaceae, Rhodophyta), a new species associated with coral reef habitats in Puerto Rico, Caribbean Sea. Phycological Research, 62: 197–205. doi: 10.1111/pre.12051
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2013
- National Oceanographic and Atmospheric Administration Coastal Ocean Programs. Grant Number: #NA17OP2919
- Institutional Fund for Research Development at UPR- Cayey
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!