Communicating Editor: G. Zuccarello
Characterization of sexual reproductive processes in Chara braunii (Charales, Charophyceae)
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2014
© 2014 Japanese Society of Phycology
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 214–221, July 2014
How to Cite
Sato, M., Sakayama, H., Sato, M., Ito, M. and Sekimoto, H. (2014), Characterization of sexual reproductive processes in Chara braunii (Charales, Charophyceae). Phycological Research, 62: 214–221. doi: 10.1111/pre.12056
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2013
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science, Japan. Grant Numbers: 22405014, 23657161, 24370038, 24247042, 25304012, 18370034, 22405012, 22370031, 18770071, 22770083, 24370095, 24570100
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan. Grant Numbers: 20017013, 22112521, 24112713
- New Technology Development Foundation
- Hyogo Science and Technology Association, Hyogo, Japan
- Environment Research and Technology Development Fund. Grant Number: RFd-1102
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!