Communicating Editor: M. Kamiya
Occurrence of the endangered species Nitellopsis obtusa (Charales, Charophyceae) in western Japan and the genetic differences within and among Japanese populations
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2014
© 2014 Japanese Society of Phycology
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 222–227, July 2014
How to Cite
Kato, S., Kawai, H., Takimoto, M., Suga, H., Yohda, K., Horiya, K., Higuchi, S. and Sakayama, H. (2014), Occurrence of the endangered species Nitellopsis obtusa (Charales, Charophyceae) in western Japan and the genetic differences within and among Japanese populations. Phycological Research, 62: 222–227. doi: 10.1111/pre.12057
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2013
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Numbers: 22770083, 24570100
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: 24·1993
- Nippon Life Insurance Foundation
- Environment Research and Technology Development Fund of the Ministry of the Environment, Japan. Grant Number: RFd-1102
Table S1. New primers used for amplifications and sequencing of atpB-rbcL IGS in the present study.
Text S1. Morphological observations of N. obtusa from Lake Biwa.
Text S2. Supplementary methods.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.