School Vouchers and Student Attainment: Evidence from a State-Mandated Study of Milwaukee's Parental Choice Program
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
© 2013 Policy Studies Organization
Policy Studies Journal
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 147–168, February 2013
How to Cite
Cowen, J. M., Fleming, D. J., Witte, J. F., Wolf, P. J. and Kisida, B. (2013), School Vouchers and Student Attainment: Evidence from a State-Mandated Study of Milwaukee's Parental Choice Program. Policy Studies Journal, 41: 147–168. doi: 10.1111/psj.12006
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!