The Influence of Organizations and Institutions on Wetland Policy Stability: The Rapanos Case
Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2013
© 2013 Policy Studies Organization
Policy Studies Journal
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 343–364, May 2013
How to Cite
Arnold, G. and Fleischman, F. D. (2013), The Influence of Organizations and Institutions on Wetland Policy Stability: The Rapanos Case. Policy Studies Journal, 41: 343–364. doi: 10.1111/psj.12020
- Issue online: 1 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2013
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Grant Number: FP-91708801-1
- a National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship. Grant Number: 2007054263
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!