Governing Institutional Complexity: The Ecology of Games Framework
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2013
© 2013 Policy Studies Organization
Policy Studies Journal
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 537–559, August 2013
How to Cite
Lubell, M. (2013), Governing Institutional Complexity: The Ecology of Games Framework. Policy Studies Journal, 41: 537–559. doi: 10.1111/psj.12028
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!