Centralized Governance and Student Outcomes: Excellence, Equity, and Academic Achievement in the U.S. States
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2013
© 2013 Policy Studies Organization
Policy Studies Journal
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 682–705, November 2013
How to Cite
Manna, P. (2013), Centralized Governance and Student Outcomes: Excellence, Equity, and Academic Achievement in the U.S. States. Policy Studies Journal, 41: 682–705. doi: 10.1111/psj.12037
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2013
- Spencer Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!