The Effect of Persuasive Messages on Policy Problem Recognition
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2014
© 2014 Policy Studies Organization
Policy Studies Journal
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 252–268, May 2014
How to Cite
Oxley, D. R., Vedlitz, A. and Wood, B. D. (2014), The Effect of Persuasive Messages on Policy Problem Recognition. Policy Studies Journal, 42: 252–268. doi: 10.1111/psj.12058
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2014
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. Grant Number: NA04OAR4600172
- U.S. Department of Commerce
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!