AUTHORS' NOTE: We thank Paul Collins and an anonymous reviewer for helpful comments. We appreciate Jun-deh Wu's assistance with data collection.
Presidential Position Taking and the Puzzle of Representation
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
© 2013 Center for the Study of the Presidency
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 1–15, March 2013
How to Cite
Eshbaugh-Soha, M. and Rottinghaus, B. (2013), Presidential Position Taking and the Puzzle of Representation. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 43: 1–15. doi: 10.1111/psq.12000
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!