AUTHORS' NOTE: We would like to thank Ben Woodson for assistance in compiling the data base for the analysis; Paul Allen Beck, Peter Enns, Bob Erikson, Jim Gibson, Bill Jacoby, Robert Jervis, David Mayhew, Heather Ondercin, and Martin Steinwand for their comments; and Howard Scarrow and Rick Shenkman for encouragement.
Polls and Elections: The New Deal Realignment in Real Time
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
© 2013 Center for the Study of the Presidency
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 146–166, March 2013
How to Cite
Norpoth, H., Sidman, A. H. and Suong, C. H. (2013), Polls and Elections: The New Deal Realignment in Real Time. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 43: 146–166. doi: 10.1111/psq.12007
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!