AUTHORS' NOTE: We would like to thank Ben Woodson for assistance in compiling the data base for the analysis; Paul Allen Beck, Peter Enns, Bob Erikson, Jim Gibson, Bill Jacoby, Robert Jervis, David Mayhew, Heather Ondercin, and Martin Steinwand for their comments; and Howard Scarrow and Rick Shenkman for encouragement.
Polls and Elections: The New Deal Realignment in Real Time
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
© 2013 Center for the Study of the Presidency
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 146–166, March 2013
How to Cite
Norpoth, H., Sidman, A. H. and Suong, C. H. (2013), Polls and Elections: The New Deal Realignment in Real Time. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 43: 146–166. doi: 10.1111/psq.12007
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!