AUTHOR'S NOTE: Thanks to Chris Edelson, Mort Rosenberg, Mark Rozell, and Mitch Sollenberger for valuable suggestions on this article. Some of the analysis in this article is drawn from Fisher's testimony on June 13, 2011, before the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform with regard to committee subpoenas, and from his article “An Overbroad Executive Privilege Claim,” National Law Journal, July 30, 2012, pp. 34-35, available at http://loufisher.org/docs/ep/obamaexec.pdf.
The Law: Obama's Executive Privilege and Holder's Contempt: “Operation Fast and Furious”
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
© 2013 Center for the Study of the Presidency
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 167–185, March 2013
How to Cite
Fisher, L. (2013), The Law: Obama's Executive Privilege and Holder's Contempt: “Operation Fast and Furious”. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 43: 167–185. doi: 10.1111/psq.12008
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!