AUTHORS' NOTE: We would like to thank Tom Langford for expert editorial guidance and the National Science Foundation (SES-1237627) for generous funding.
The Historical Presidency: The Development of Unilateral Power and the Problem of the Power to Warn: Washington through McKinley
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
© 2013 Center for the Study of the Presidency
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 186–204, March 2013
How to Cite
Bailey, J. D. and Rottinghaus, B. (2013), The Historical Presidency: The Development of Unilateral Power and the Problem of the Power to Warn: Washington through McKinley. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 43: 186–204. doi: 10.1111/psq.12009
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!