AUTHORS' NOTE: We thank anonymous reviewers, the editor of Presidential Studies Quarterly, and our colleague Professor Will Hazleton for invaluable suggestions.
Assessing the Rhetorical Side of Presidential Signing Statements
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
© 2013 Center for the Study of the Presidency
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 274–298, June 2013
How to Cite
Kelley, C. S., Marshall, B. W. and Watts, D. J. (2013), Assessing the Rhetorical Side of Presidential Signing Statements. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 43: 274–298. doi: 10.1111/psq.12024
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!