AUTHOR'S NOTE: Much thanks for perceptive comments from Robert Lieberman, Desmond King, Gary Gerstle, Larry Jacobs, Nigel Bowles, George Edwards, and Lorraine McDonnell; and for research assistance from Citlalli Ochoa.
The President, the Fed, and the Financial Crisis
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
© 2013 Center for the Study of the Presidency
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 299–327, June 2013
How to Cite
Weatherford, M. S. (2013), The President, the Fed, and the Financial Crisis. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 43: 299–327. doi: 10.1111/psq.12025
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!