AUTHOR'S NOTE: I thank my research assistants Arden S. Holderby, Evan Sosbe, and Walter Schostak for the numerous hours they spent helping collect and organize the data for this project.
Unilateral Presidential Policy Making and the Impact of Crises
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
© 2013 Center for the Study of the Presidency
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 328–352, June 2013
How to Cite
Young, L. (2013), Unilateral Presidential Policy Making and the Impact of Crises. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 43: 328–352. doi: 10.1111/psq.12026
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!