AUTHOR'S NOTE: I would like to thank Lou Fisher and Steve Vladeck for comments on a previous draft of this article; Professor Ilias Kouskouvelis and the faculty and staff of the Department of International and European Studies at the University of Macedonia in Thessaloniki, Greece, for providing a collegial environment to develop this article; and the Fulbright Foundation for its financial support while working on this article and the larger accountability project.
The Law: No Relief in Sight: Barring Bivens Claims in Torture Cases
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
© 2013 Center for the Study of the Presidency
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 388–411, June 2013
How to Cite
Klarevas, L. (2013), The Law: No Relief in Sight: Barring Bivens Claims in Torture Cases. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 43: 388–411. doi: 10.1111/psq.12029
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!