AUTHOR'S NOTE: My thanks to Daniel Durak and Alex Kreger for their research assistance, and to Jen Stark and Shane M. Redman for their comments. I also thank Louis Fisher for his suggestions and comments.
The Law: In Service to Power: Legal Scholars as Executive Branch Lawyers in the Obama Administration
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
© 2013 Center for the Study of the Presidency
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 618–640, September 2013
How to Cite
Edelson, C. (2013), The Law: In Service to Power: Legal Scholars as Executive Branch Lawyers in the Obama Administration. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 43: 618–640. doi: 10.1111/psq.12049
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!