Power and Constraint: The Accountable Presidency after 9/11. By Jack L. Goldsmith. New York: W. W. Norton and Company, 2012. 336 pp.
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
© 2013 Center for the Study of the Presidency
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 676–679, September 2013
How to Cite
Karako, T. (2013), Power and Constraint: The Accountable Presidency after 9/11. By Jack L. Goldsmith. New York: W. W. Norton and Company, 2012. 336 pp. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 43: 676–679. doi: 10.1111/psq.12054
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!