Madison's Metronome: The Constitution, Majority Rule, and the Tempo of American Politics. By Greg Weiner. Lawrence, KS: University Press of Kansas, 2012. 194 pp.
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
© 2013 Center for the Study of the Presidency
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 685–686, September 2013
How to Cite
Gabrielson, T. (2013), Madison's Metronome: The Constitution, Majority Rule, and the Tempo of American Politics. By Greg Weiner. Lawrence, KS: University Press of Kansas, 2012. 194 pp. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 43: 685–686. doi: 10.1111/psq.12059
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!