AUTHOR'S NOTE: I am grateful to Professors George Edwards and Tom Langston for their insightful and detailed comments on the first version of this article. Their responses were invaluable and deeply appreciated.
The Historical Presidency: Mr Secretary, My Son-in-Law: William G. McAdoo, Woodrow Wilson, and the Presidential Cabinet
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2013
© 2013 Center for the Study of the Presidency
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Special Issue: Symposium on Governing in Polarized Times
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 900–917, December 2013
How to Cite
Craig, D. B. (2013), The Historical Presidency: Mr Secretary, My Son-in-Law: William G. McAdoo, Woodrow Wilson, and the Presidential Cabinet. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 43: 900–917. doi: 10.1111/psq.12072
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!