Truman's Triumphs: The 1948 Election and the Making of Postwar America. By Andrew E. Busch. Lawrence: University Press of Kansas, 2012. 280 pp.
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
© 2013 Center for the Study of the Presidency
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Special Issue: Symposium on Governing in Polarized Times
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 918–919, December 2013
How to Cite
Donaldson, G. A. (2013), Truman's Triumphs: The 1948 Election and the Making of Postwar America. By Andrew E. Busch. Lawrence: University Press of Kansas, 2012. 280 pp. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 43: 918–919. doi: 10.1111/psq.12073
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!