Taking Our Country Back: The Crafting of Networked Politics From Howard Dean to Barack Obama. By Daniel Kreiss. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2012. 230 pp.
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
© 2013 Center for the Study of the Presidency
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Special Issue: Symposium on Governing in Polarized Times
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 924–926, December 2013
How to Cite
Levenshus, A. B. (2013), Taking Our Country Back: The Crafting of Networked Politics From Howard Dean to Barack Obama. By Daniel Kreiss. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2012. 230 pp. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 43: 924–926. doi: 10.1111/psq.12077
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!