Northeast Asia and the Legacy of Harry S. Truman: Japan, China, and the Two Koreas. Edited by James I. Matray . Kirksville, MO: Truman State University Press, 2012. 362 pp.
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
© 2013 Center for the Study of the Presidency
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Special Issue: Symposium on Governing in Polarized Times
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 926–927, December 2013
How to Cite
Xia, Y. (2013), Northeast Asia and the Legacy of Harry S. Truman: Japan, China, and the Two Koreas. Edited by James I. Matray . Kirksville, MO: Truman State University Press, 2012. 362 pp. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 43: 926–927. doi: 10.1111/psq.12078
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!