The Cuban Missile Crisis in American Memory: Myth Versus Reality. By Sheldon Stern. Stanford, CA: Stanford University Press, 2012. 196 pp.
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2013
© 2013 Center for the Study of the Presidency
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Special Issue: Symposium on Governing in Polarized Times
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 931–932, December 2013
How to Cite
Kuklick, B. (2013), The Cuban Missile Crisis in American Memory: Myth Versus Reality. By Sheldon Stern. Stanford, CA: Stanford University Press, 2012. 196 pp. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 43: 931–932. doi: 10.1111/psq.12081
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!