Political Tone: How Leaders Talk and Why. By Roderick P. Hart, Jay P. Childers, and Colene J. Lind. Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 2013. 280 pp.
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2014
© 2014 Center for the Study of the Presidency
Presidential Studies Quarterly
Special Issue: Symposium on Historical Research
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 190–191, March 2014
How to Cite
Murphy, C. (2014), Political Tone: How Leaders Talk and Why. By Roderick P. Hart, Jay P. Childers, and Colene J. Lind. Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 2013. 280 pp. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 44: 190–191. doi: 10.1111/psq.12103
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!