Social isolation in older Malaysians: prevalence and risk factors
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Psychogeriatrics © 2013 Japanese Psychogeriatric Society
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 71–79, June 2013
How to Cite
Ibrahim, R., Abolfathi Momtaz, Y. and Hamid, T. A. (2013), Social isolation in older Malaysians: prevalence and risk factors. Psychogeriatrics, 13: 71–79. doi: 10.1111/psyg.12000
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2012
- Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation (Intensification of Research Priority Areas. Grant Number: 04-01-04-SF0479
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.