Behavioural and psychological symptoms of dementia in an Alzheimer's disease case successfully treated with natural medicine: association with gonadotropins
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Psychogeriatrics © 2013 Japanese Psychogeriatric Society
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 124–127, June 2013
How to Cite
Niitsu, T., Okamoto, H. and Iyo, M. (2013), Behavioural and psychological symptoms of dementia in an Alzheimer's disease case successfully treated with natural medicine: association with gonadotropins. Psychogeriatrics, 13: 124–127. doi: 10.1111/psyg.12010
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.