Section: Health Sciences
Lack of association between apolipoprotein E genotypes and cognitive performance in the non-demented elderly
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Psychogeriatrics © 2013 Japanese Psychogeriatric Society
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 11–16, March 2014
How to Cite
Quintas, J. L., Souza, V. C., Henriques, A. D., Machado-Silva, W., Toledo, J. O., Córdova, C., Moraes, C. F., Camargos, E. F. and Nóbrega, O. T. (2014), Lack of association between apolipoprotein E genotypes and cognitive performance in the non-demented elderly. Psychogeriatrics, 14: 11–16. doi: 10.1111/psyg.12029
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2013
- Fundação de Apoio à Pesquisa do Distrito Federal. Grant Number: 193.000.449-2008
- Fundação de Empreendimentos Científicos e Tecnológicos. Grant Number: 5563/2009
- Universidade de Brasília. Grant Number: UnBDoc 121696/2011
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.