Twelve-week physical and leisure activity programme improved cognitive function in community-dwelling elderly subjects: a randomized controlled trial
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Psychogeriatrics © 2014 Japanese Psychogeriatric Society
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 47–54, March 2014
How to Cite
Kamegaya, T., Araki, Y., Kigure, H., Long-Term-Care Prevention Team of Maebashi City and Yamaguchi, H. (2014), Twelve-week physical and leisure activity programme improved cognitive function in community-dwelling elderly subjects: a randomized controlled trial. Psychogeriatrics, 14: 47–54. doi: 10.1111/psyg.12038
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2013
- Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare of Japan. Grant Numbers: H22-Ninchisho-Ippan-004, H25-Ninchisho-Ippan-008
- Japan's Ministry of Education, Science, Sports, Culture and Technology. Grant Numbers: 23300197, 22650123
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.