Li Hu was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (31200856), Natural Science Foundation Project of CQ CSTC, and Special Financial Grant from the China Postdoctoral Science Special Foundation (2012T50755). Hong Li was supported by the R&D Special Fund for Health Profession (201002003) and the National Natural Science Foundation of China (81171289).
Mismatch responses evoked by nociceptive stimuli
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 158–173, February 2013
How to Cite
Hu, L., Zhao, C., Li, H. and Valentini, E. (2013), Mismatch responses evoked by nociceptive stimuli. Psychophysiology, 50: 158–173. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12000
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China . Grant Number: 31200856
- Natural Science Foundation Project of CQ CSTC
- China Postdoctoral Science Special Foundation. Grant Number: 2012T50755
- R&D Special Fund for Health Profession. Grant Number: 201002003
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81171289
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.