We gratefully acknowledge the help of Christina Catron and Rochelle Jones for their assistance in data coding.
How does noise affect amplitude and latency measurement of event-related potentials (ERPs)? A methodological critique and simulation study
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 174–186, February 2013
How to Cite
Clayson, P. E., Baldwin, S. A. and Larson, M. J. (2013), How does noise affect amplitude and latency measurement of event-related potentials (ERPs)? A methodological critique and simulation study. Psychophysiology, 50: 174–186. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12001
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!