We thank the anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments and suggestions to improve the quality of this work. This work was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft grant SFB TRR-58 C01.
Preferential responses to extinguished face stimuli are preserved in frontal and occipito-temporal cortex at initial but not later stages of processing
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 230–239, March 2013
How to Cite
Steinberg, C., Bröckelmann, A.-K., Dobel, C., Elling, L., Zwanzger, P., Pantev, C. and Junghöfer, M. (2013), Preferential responses to extinguished face stimuli are preserved in frontal and occipito-temporal cortex at initial but not later stages of processing. Psychophysiology, 50: 230–239. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12005
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: SFB TRR-58 C01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.