The authors thank four anonymous reviewers for their helpful advice. We are grateful to Janine Wirkner for her assistance in data collection.
Specific fear modulates attentional selectivity during visual search: Electrophysiological insights from the N2pc
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 139–148, February 2013
How to Cite
Weymar, M., Gerdes, A. B. M., Löw, A., Alpers, G. W. and Hamm, A. O. (2013), Specific fear modulates attentional selectivity during visual search: Electrophysiological insights from the N2pc. Psychophysiology, 50: 139–148. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12008
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.