This research was supported by the European Community's Seventh Framework Programme (under grant agreement PERG04-GA-2008-239393) and the János Bolyai Research Scholarship of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences. I thank Judit Roschéné Farkas and Annamária Tóth for collecting the data, and two anonymous reviewers for constructive comments on the manuscript.
Attenuation of auditory ERPs to action-sound coincidences is not explained by voluntary allocation of attention
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 266–273, March 2013
How to Cite
Horváth, J. (2013), Attenuation of auditory ERPs to action-sound coincidences is not explained by voluntary allocation of attention. Psychophysiology, 50: 266–273. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12009
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2012
- European Community's Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Number: PERG04-GA-2008-239393
- János Bolyai Research Scholarship of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.