We thank Shuang Liu for data collection and removal of artifacts. We owe a special debt of gratitude to Peri Ktonas and Ben Jansen for generous guidance in the analysis.
Sound-induced perturbations of the brain network in non-REM sleep, and network oscillations in wake
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 274–286, March 2013
How to Cite
Wu, W. and Sheth, B. R. (2013), Sound-induced perturbations of the brain network in non-REM sleep, and network oscillations in wake. Psychophysiology, 50: 274–286. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12011
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.