The authors gratefully acknowledge Komal Mehra, Julia Golizio, Madeline Scott, and Perry Person for their assistance with data collection, and to two anonymous reviewers for excellent suggestions for improving the manuscript. Parts of this research were previously published in abstract form and presented as a poster at the annual meeting of the Society for Psychophysiological Research. Marie R. Kyle is currently in the Department of Psychiatry, Vanderbilt University Medical Center.
Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder reduces automatic attention in young adults
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 308–313, March 2013
How to Cite
Sable, J. J., Knopf, K. L., Kyle, M. R., Schully, L. T., Brooks, M. M., Parry, K. H., Thompson, I. A., Suna, E. B., Stowe, R., Flink, L. A. and Diamond, R. E. (2013), Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder reduces automatic attention in young adults. Psychophysiology, 50: 308–313. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12012
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.