This research has been supported by a grant from the Fondazione Cassa di Risparmio di Trento e Rovereto (Italy). We would like to thank Alfonso Caramazza, Roberto Dell'Acqua, and Edward Ester for their comments on an earlier version of the manuscript.
Multiple object individuation during numerical Stroop
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 292–296, March 2013
How to Cite
Pagano, S. and Mazza, V. (2013), Multiple object individuation during numerical Stroop. Psychophysiology, 50: 292–296. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12014
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2012
- Fondazione Cassa di Risparmio di Trento e Rovereto (Italy)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.