This manuscript reports research carried out as part of Heike Elchlepp's PhD dissertation work under the supervision of the second author, and was supported by a studentship from the Economic and Social Research Council (UK). We thank Stephen Monsell and two anonymous reviewers for comments on the manuscript.
A brain-potential correlate of task-set conflict
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 314–323, March 2013
How to Cite
Elchlepp, H., Rumball, F. and Lavric, A. (2013), A brain-potential correlate of task-set conflict. Psychophysiology, 50: 314–323. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12015
- Issue online: 5 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.