This work was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (grant number DFG WA 2593/2-1). We would like to thank Dipl. Psych. I. Mayer who performed parts of the data analysis as part of her Diploma thesis. Parts of this work have been presented in preliminary form at the 51st Annual Meeting of the Society for Psychophysiological Research in Boston, Massachusetts, in 2011.
5-HTTLPR and anxiety modulate brain-heart covariation
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 50, Issue 5, pages 441–453, May 2013
How to Cite
Mueller, E. M., Stemmler, G., Hennig, J. and Wacker, J. (2013), 5-HTTLPR and anxiety modulate brain-heart covariation. Psychophysiology, 50: 441–453. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12016
- Issue online: 1 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: DFG WA 2593/2-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.