N200 and P300 as orthogonal and integrable indicators of distinct awareness and recognition processes in memory detection
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 50, Issue 5, pages 454–464, May 2013
How to Cite
Hu, X., Pornpattananangkul, N. and Rosenfeld, J. P. (2013), N200 and P300 as orthogonal and integrable indicators of distinct awareness and recognition processes in memory detection. Psychophysiology, 50: 454–464. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12018
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!