The authors were supported by the Swiss National Foundation PDFM1-129459/1.
Attentional capture during visual search is attenuated by target predictability: Evidence from the N2pc, Pd, and topographic segmentation
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 50, Issue 5, pages 422–430, May 2013
How to Cite
Burra, N. and Kerzel, D. (2013), Attentional capture during visual search is attenuated by target predictability: Evidence from the N2pc, Pd, and topographic segmentation. Psychophysiology, 50: 422–430. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12019
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2012
- Swiss National Foundation. Grant Number: PDFM1-129459/1
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!