The authors are indebted to Edmund Wascher and one anonymous reviewer for helpful comments on earlier versions of this manuscript
N1pc reversal following repeated eccentric visual stimulation
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 351–364, April 2013
How to Cite
Casiraghi, M., Fortier-Gauthier, U., Sessa, P., Dell'Acqua, R. and Jolicœur, P. (2013), N1pc reversal following repeated eccentric visual stimulation. Psychophysiology, 50: 351–364. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12021
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.