This work was partially supported by the National Research Foundation of Korea Grant funded by the Korean Government (Ministry of Education, Science and Technology) (NRF-2010-355-E00040).
Category-based inhibition of focused attention across consecutive trials
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 365–376, April 2013
How to Cite
Shin, E. and Bartholow, B. D. (2013), Category-based inhibition of focused attention across consecutive trials. Psychophysiology, 50: 365–376. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12022
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2012
- Korean Government (Ministry of Education, Science and Technology). Grant Number: NRF-2010-355-E00040
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.