The compilation of this review was supported by a grant from the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation co-financed by FEDER funds (Proyect-n°: PSI2012-33509). Data for the pharmacological blockade study were collected at the Department of Internal Medicine at the University of Bonn (Germany) in collaboration with the University of Groningen (Netherlands). This research was supported by a grant from the Commission of the European Communities Medical and Health Research Program (Concerted Action: Quantification of Parameters for the Study of Breakdown in Human Adaptation).
The utility of low frequency heart rate variability as an index of sympathetic cardiac tone: A review with emphasis on a reanalysis of previous studies
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 50, Issue 5, pages 477–487, May 2013
How to Cite
Reyes del Paso, G. A., Langewitz, W., Mulder, L. J. M., van Roon, A. and Duschek, S. (2013), The utility of low frequency heart rate variability as an index of sympathetic cardiac tone: A review with emphasis on a reanalysis of previous studies. Psychophysiology, 50: 477–487. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12027
- Issue online: 1 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation co-financed by FEDER funds. Grant Number: PSI2012-33509
- Commission of the European Communities Medical and Health Research Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.