The authors would like to thank John J. Sollers III, Sophie Wharton, and Leor Hackel for their thoughtful comments on this research.
Cardiac vagal tone is correlated with selective attention to neutral distractors under load
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 398–406, April 2013
How to Cite
Park, G., Vasey, M. W., Van Bavel, J. J. and Thayer, J. F. (2013), Cardiac vagal tone is correlated with selective attention to neutral distractors under load. Psychophysiology, 50: 398–406. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12029
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.