Support was provided by National Institute of Mental Health (MH001852), the National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship Program, and the UGA Bio-Imaging Research Center.
Neural correlates of behavioral variation in healthy adults' antisaccade performance
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 325–333, April 2013
How to Cite
Schaeffer, D. J., Amlung, M. T., Li, Q., Krafft, C. E., Austin, B. P., Dyckman, K. A. and McDowell, J. E. (2013), Neural correlates of behavioral variation in healthy adults' antisaccade performance. Psychophysiology, 50: 325–333. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12030
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2012
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: MH001852
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship Program
- UGA Bio-Imaging Research Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.